Interested in learning more?
Thank you for your interest in scheduling an appointment. The most convenient way to schedule your appointment is through our online scheduling portal you will find below.
The Scheduling Process is simple:
The most convenient way to schedule your appointment is through our online scheduling portal you will find below. Here are the simple steps to schedule your appointment:
- Click on the link at the bottom of this page and select “I’m a new client.”
- Select the provider’s name that IS IN YOUR HOME STATE. It is important you select the provider that services your home state. Please make sure you select the right choice. If the provider does not have availability that fits with your schedule, check with another in your state!
- Select the service that is appropriate for you.
- Select a date and time that works for you, fill out some basic information, and that’s it, you’re done! Once you book your appointment you will receive a confirmation email after we have personally confirmed your appointment.
Appointment times are Mountain Standard Time (MST). Please ensure you account for this while booking your appointment. If you are on Pacific Time you will be 1 hour behind or Central Time you will be 1 hour ahead. Patients in Arizona please account for your time difference.
Please note the following:
- There are important consent and patient intake forms that are required and need to be completed before your visit. These are completed online through the patient portal.
- There is a $25 dollar deposit fee for your appointment that will be billed 24 hours after scheduling your appointment. There is a time commitment made for you when you schedule an appointment with us and the fee is to hold that time spot. This fee goes toward the appointment cost and can be refunded if you cancel your appointment 72 hours prior to your appointment.
- If the intake forms are not completed at least 7 days before your appointment, your appointment could be canceled or rescheduled.
- Payment is due in full within 48 hours of your appointment. We accept credit or debit card payments through the patient portal.
As always if you have any questions, you can call us at 888-292-0799 or submit your question here